here

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Blake's Quilt Finished

Hi friends!
The wind was really blowing yesterday when I took pictures of Blake's Quilt.
It blowed so hard that it broke a cloth's pin that I used to hang it.
My second quilt finish in month's but my third for the year so far.
Tommy cleaned on the garden yesterday so if we every get a few dry days and the ground dries he can start  plowing and planting. He is out there right now cleaning the rest. It got dark before he finished.
Have a good one
Hugs
Babs


7 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

I think his quilt looks so elegant - especially with the colors you picked out - he is going to be thrilled.

My what a big garden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ioleen said...

Wow, beautiful finish. Blake will love it. Lots of work with a garden that size.

Julierose said...

Just a lovely finish on Blake's quilt--
luckily we are getting some rainy days here--it has been so dry!!
Hugs, Julierose

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Great finish I have cleaned up my garden a wee bit. But then rain, so will be a bit, I hear we are supposed to get a bunch of rain over the next few days again.

Needled Mom said...

Blake's quilt looks great. That garden will look different in a little while.

margaret said...

looks so good and love seeing quilts have a good blow on the line

Lady of the Manor said...

You have been one busy lady! I know Blake will be thrilled with his new quilt!