here

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Blocks

Hi friends!
I didn't like the upper right one , to many dark colors so I ripped it out to redo.
A little better with the colors!
Two more should make about one wheelchair quilt, I may need a little border.

JulieRose of Julierosequilts sent me this a while back and I didn't have any idea what to do with it but though about the men in the nursing home and  decided this would be perfect.
Using maybe the wrench block? or as we call it the churn dash! So this will be my forth wheelchair quilt.
Have a good one
Hugs
Babs

7 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Looks good. Are those plaid flannels?

Julierose said...

Oh your blocks does look better with the new colorways.
Glad to hear you will use them for that..;))) hugs, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

Okay I know I love all your quilts but this is one of my all time favorites - reminds me of years ago.

Lyndsey said...

Love the blocks and the fabric is perfect for the borders.

Ioleen said...

Love these blocks, so bright and happy. Going to make someone smile.

margaret said...

blocks work very well and will look great in a quilt,

Jeanna said...

Love those colorful blocks. Julierose sent some nice fabric. I agree, will make a nice quilt for a man.