here

Monday, August 21, 2017

MY Weekend

Hi friends!
Well I got my Pumpkin table runner sandwiched and even lugged my quilting machine into the dining room but that's about all the sewing I have done this past weekend.
My big brother is louder than the feather weight so I move it further away from Hubby's t v.
I decided to make it smaller and this is about the right size for our dining table.
I got some more soup done Friday! Bought some field corn to go in it. Just the way Tommy likes it.
I also got my second wheelchair quilt sandwiched so hopefully between looking for a eclipse I can get some quilting done.
Tommy is watching it on the t v , best place to watch it.
Tommy told his sis Sat that we were 97 or 98 % and she said no we will get the total darkness!
She is even further away from it than we are!  She is in Ala.
I think my third wheel chair quilt is going to be from the last fabric I won.
Remember the charm pack and Layer cake?
All different colors of the same fabric!
I made two pin wheels but I think I am going bigger with each, haven't really decided yet.
Have a good eclipse
Hugs
Babs

 

6 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Good job getting your quilts sandwiched. Our eclipse viewing is a bust. Extreme overcast. :( love the fabrics you are using for your next wheelchair quilt.

Chatty Crone said...

Well i would say you got a lot done. We were at 87% - totality would have been more interesting but did you hear about the traffic?

Julierose said...

You are inspiring me to get my Ghastlies piece done--I love your pumpkins...
and your wheelchair quilt is so pretty...hugs, Julierose

Ioleen said...

Great looking projects and your soup looks yummy. Do you think Tommy would share?

margaret said...

soup looks tasty. I do love a pin wheel hut tried one with assorted colours before will be now after seeing your multi coloured blocks

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

You got lots done. In northern Indiana our eclipse was 93%. I was surprised we still had so much light with that percent but it cast a wonderfully eerie look on a sunny day.
xx, Carol