here

Thursday, August 17, 2017

Pumpkins

Hi friends!
My third pumpkin!
I found this fabric but as I told you yesterday I had some more here.
This would look great with it to.
This to!
I got a message from Walmart last night so we went up there.
I tried the online delivers at the store.
That should be enough to finish three quilts for 30 something dollars.
Let you know how I like it when I use it.
These are my three pumpkins!
One is shorter then the other but I though I would put it in the middle., using spider web fabric between each pumpkin.
Don't want it as long as some of my table runners because people have no room at the ends of the table to set their plates .
Still struggling along on my hand quilting!
I try to work on it for a while every night but it's slow going.
Have a good one
Hugs
Babs


6 comments:

Julierose said...

Those pumpkinswill be so cute with the black fabrics...
I think your quilting looks great--it's nice and even--hugs, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

I like your spider fabric. You know you could make pumpkin place mats. How did the Wal Mart service go?

sewyouquilt2 said...

like your pumpkins. I tried one little one with a dark blue background instead of light.. I like it too
hand quilting seems hard at first but once you get used to it your stitches will get smaller and it will feel more natural to you. i used to wear a thimble. now I dont but have to get the finger calloused and then it works. I need to buckle down on my dresdan one and get quilting

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Your pumpkins look wonderful. Your Halloween Fabrics are fun.

margaret said...

the spiders web fabric will work so well with the pumpkins. The batting is a good buy lot more expensive here. I find hand quilting so relaxing just get sore fingers I use perle thread so the stitches are done bigger makes life easier do not think I could do tiny ones

Jen said...

Hi! Barbara., Love the Halloween fabric, the pumpkins look great with the cobwebs fabric ,I like that the best ,don't forget to embroider a little spider in the cobweb.We don't usually do Halloween here in Australia but it is starting to get popular with the children and they come around to my door and I hang out a hanger with pumpkins Spiders and crows embroidered and of course lots of lollies.