here

Friday, August 18, 2017

Runner!

Hi friends!
I love this but when I add this , I don't.
I don't know why but just don't like it so I took it off and plan on going with the first.
I bought this and it feels much better but my stitches are still to big.
It holds onto your finger , the ones I had bought before slide right  off
my finger!
I bought some of those dots that stick to the end of your finger but have no idea where they are now.
Yesterday Tommy got his john deer and off he went , got all the main yard cut and then started behind the garden and it quit!
He was ready to shot it! But he called son-in-law Bobby and they discussed it and then he went and bought a gas filter and that fixed it .... for now!
He has replaced just about every thing on that mower!
Have a wonderful weekend
Hugs
Babs

8 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

I agree the pumpkin fabric just doesn't seem to fit.

Ioleen said...

I agree with you the pumpkin fabric doesn't work. Love the first picture.

Chatty Crone said...

I agree with the others too.

And Tommy could have bought a new lawn mower!

Love Of Quilts said...

Your runner is pretty with just one fabric. It would have worked with either I think but not both.

margaret said...

like everyone else agree abandon the pumpkin fabric I know it will come in useful else where. Thimble looks good I am using a prym rubber type one these days love it now have 3 as I keep mislaying them

sewyouquilt2 said...

yes your pumpkins are light and pretty. that border needs deeper oranges .

Julierose said...

I like the spider web border best, too. I use those sticky thimbles too--they really do help pushing the needle through all those layers (I got 3 of them one each for my little handwork bags).
Meanwhile....My hands are so sore from appliqueing and handquilting that I have to take a few days off..ugh!! Arthur-itis rears his ugly head!!
May cast on for my new knitting project--another shawl...I love wearing them in Winter...hugs, Julierose

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

The pumpkins don't work because they draw the eye to THEM instead of your pieced pumpkins. We have a JD that Terry is always messing with so a few years ago he bought one of those JD mowers that steer with handles. I call it his thrown. I don't like it. I do much better with a steering wheel, lol.
xx, Carol