here

Thursday, September 14, 2017

Two Finish's

Hi friends!
i finished binding both these quilts last night.
One for a man and one for a woman. Love both of these blocks for quilts.
 I will use them both again.
Our Q-Bee's meeting is tonight and i am taking both of these.
It will be good to see all the girls after being out last month. That was the first time out for me and second for Sis.
Her vacations get in the way some times.
I sewed all of these together and now must buy some flannel for backing before i can finish it. Plan on making one more mens and then get back to my Christmas quilts!
Have so much i want to finish before Christmas.
Hugs
Babs

13 comments:

maureenlthompson said...

Lovely quilts, you never cease to amaze me how much you make.

Quilting Babcia said...

Lovely finishes Barbara!

Chatty Crone said...

Oh my goodness love them all - but number one is my favorite!

Needled Mom said...

Those are both wonderful, Babs. Great finishes.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Love them both. You are so productive!

margaret said...

so good to see these 2 finishes and your tumbler will soon be completed too

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

Love them ,my gosh you are like a machine Babs,where do you get your energy.Love the tumbler quilt,I have a huge pile of tumblers cut out and not the energy to start putting them together.xxx

LA Paylor said...

two finishes! Amazing

scraphappy said...

Two great finishes! They both look fabulous.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Congrats! on your newly completed quilts.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Wow the homespun one turned out lovely. And you almost have the tumbler one done also?

Kathy S. said...

Fun projects. I LOVE the tumbler quilt.

Lisa Boyer said...

So pretty! I especially love that men's quilt...so cuddly.