here

Friday, November 17, 2017

Work for the Weekend

Hi friends!
Got this one ironed yesterday.
 Maybe i can get it quilted this weekend.
I am trying to do at least two or more log cabin blocks every day so yesterday put the eight up and started making them again.
Got my next three done!
yesterday all i did was go get a haircut so should have gotten more done. But it was my night to mop and clean. At least i got finished with that and today i feel awful! Maybe i did to much! I can hear my mom saying that!
Drinking a cup of tea hoping to get some energy.
Have a great weekend
Hugs
Babs

6 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

I think it is good to take a day off once in awhile - you will make it up in time. Bet you have done a lot today.

Julierose said...

If you don't rest a bit you will get way too tired...so a bit of time relaxing gives you energy to move ahead when you bounce back. I like how your log cabin blocks are coming along...i hope you have a relaxing weekend...hugs, Julierose

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Looks good. I agree. Sometimes we do too much and then we have to take a day to recoup.

sewyouquilt2 said...

logs are looking great. rest up and feel better soon

Rosa said...

Logs bblocks are beautiful and rest up ans sure you will feel better and make more blocks!!

Have a fun weekend!

Needled Mom said...

This is the time of year when everyone does too much. Take care of yourself.