here

Friday, March 9, 2018

Q-Bees

Hi Friends!
Last night was Q-Bees meeting. Iva Nell on the right had placed a add for quilting scraps so some couple came for below Atlanta and brought a big bag full they wanted to get rid of.
A couple of weeks before some lady from near Rome brought a couple of box's of denim.
So last night we went through them.
I stuffed my bag I carry full!
Today I will wash them and hang them to dry.
Dianne holding up Faye's micro-wave bowl holder.
Sis brought a quilt to show.
Dianne has started her hubby a lap quilt.
Our color this month was green, Iva-nell won!
Susan brought a table runner.
We decided on a simple pattern for a quilt of valor, if we don't change our mind!
Some blocks that the girls had done. Dianne with Bonnie and her daughter.
We always have the best time!
Hugs
Babs

4 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

So does everyone bring something they worked on? Your sister goes too? And what are you making - a quilt of valor - all together???

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Looks like a fun time. Nice show and tell.

Julierose said...

Looks like a fun group--lovely pieces made by all...hugs, Julierose

Love Of Quilts said...

That would be a nice get together. The only person I know that makes quilts around me is my aunt.